DJI Inspire 3 Rumors: Specifications, Release, Date, and Price
Since DJI launched its premium camera drone back in 2016 and the original quadcopter was released in 2014. It is long overdue for DJI to introduce Inspire 3 to continue its expansion in the professional aerial photography market. While there isn’t that much of information floating around about the possibility of DJI Inspire 3 drone coming out in 2020.
The last time DJI launched a major consumer drone happened in August 2018 and that was Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom. Ever since they also launched two new products which turned out to be Osmo Action and Robomaster S1 Tank. While they are a nice addition and a strong indicator that DJI is looking to expand into other sectors in the market. Drone enthusiasts are still waiting to hear if DJI will release a major consumer drone by the end of 2019.
While it is unlikely due to one of the main factors that they won’t release new drones because they need to be integrated with AirSense technology that is required by January 2020. Several exciting rumors are circulating about the DJI Inspire 3 drone. This is one of the main birds that helped the aerial photography industry blossom into a full-fledged business that continues to attract and captivate the audience.
It only makes sense that DJI Inspire 3 is one of the leading candidates that is due for release in 2020 aside from the possibility of Phantom 5 also being introduced to the consumers. Without further ado, we are going to share the leaks and rumors from what we have scourged on the internet.
DJI Inspire 3 Drone: Leaks & Rumors
While there isn’t that much of solid handle on release & date. We managed to get a confirmation that the DJI Inspire 3 is in development due to recent leaks of images being shown around. This lead to several people believing that this is the new DJI Inspire 3 drone. Which will comes with a whopping 6K UHD RAW resolution camera capabilities.
However, if these specifications end up being true. It is very likely you won’t be able to capture better aerial photographs other than DJI Inspire 3 drone. But, it is important to note that these specifications are far from confirmed. Keep in mind that these are mere speculations and are subject to change.
The fact that this information isn’t that quite plenty. With a lack of information regarding the DJI Inspire 3 drone, below is the following specifications that we would love to see being implemented in the upcoming DJI Inspire 3 drone. Check these specifications out:
Specifications for DJI Inspire 3 Drone:
- Better flight time: up to 30 minutes, currently the Inspire 2 drone can be flown up to 23 minutes.
- Improved Control Distance: up to 5 miles or even bigger to compete DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom.
- Improved Flight Speed: So that the drone can fly faster and cover more distance in a short timeframe.
- Better Aerial Stability and Maneuverability: For a smoother flight experience that both beginners and professionals will be able to enjoy.
- More Intelligent Flight Modes: So that there are more options to choose from to deliver cinematic shots.
- Improved Camera Quality: The new DJI Inspire 3 drone should come with 6K UHD RAW camera.
- Lightweight: This will be one of the biggest design challenges since the new drone will likely come with a lot of upgrades. I believe DJI can find a solution to make the battery lightweight and provide longer flight time at the same time.
- Better Obstacle Avoidance Sensors: Integrate 360-degree radar sensor that provides the drone full protection against collision.
- Upgraded ActiveTrack: Better response and faster tracking for precise and accurate to keep subject in the frame.
- Upgraded Connectivity: Improve and refine the transmission system so that DJI Inspire 3 can fly further and maintain a connection for ultimate flight experience.
- Color Options: DJI should give color options to choose from Black, Silver, White, and possibly chrome-like color.
Will the Inspire 3 come with ADS-B Receivers?
To adhere with DJI’s safety precautions “Elevating Safety”, all DJI drone that weighs above 250 grams needs to be equipped with DJI Airsense from 2020 onwards. The DJI Airsense feature allows the drones to receive ADS-B signals from any aircraft, be it manned or unmanned. Presently, the Mavic 2 Enterprise and the Matrice series have the DJI Airsense. Taking this into consideration, it can be assumed that the DJI Inspire 3 might have the DJI Airsense as well.
Why Do Consumers like About These Drones?
Flying the drones is only half part of a fun experience. The main reason why many consumers are likely to buy the new DJI Inspire 3 drone is that it’s an excellent aerial photography drone. As mentioned previously, the rumors about specifications that are floating around that it will come with 6K UHD RAW resolution camera.
Also, many people speculate that the DJI Inspire 3 drone will be equipped with a Zenmuse X7 camera. Which is one of the best cameras for aerial drones in the consumer market as of current. The introduction of Inspire 3 drones will make it a premier flying gadget. Furthermore, it will reestablish DJI as the world-class aerial camera drone leader.
If these specifications turn out to be true, prepare to pay a steep price for it. The new drone will be an impressive step forward that includes a ton of upgrades once it is due for release. I expect the price tag for this drone to be between $4,000 to $5,000. What do you think of this possible new drone that DJI is working on? Share with us by commenting in the comment section below.